As a member of the data analytics team, the BI developer is in charge of develop and maintain the BI architecture and reporting framework.
You will be also part of innovated project on data analysis and big data management.
- Developing ETL & ELT processes to support key business data flow using, Microsoft SQL Server and Microsoft SQL Server Integration Service (SSIS).
- Developing Cube to handle high volume of the data by using, Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Service (SSAS)
- Designing and Developing multi-dimensional data models to store key business data and enable BI reporting and high order analytics in Microsoft SQL Server
- Gathering, analysis, and understanding requirements from other teams / partners
Create and maintain insightful performance reporting dashboards
- Develop well-organized, insightful reports, dashboards, and other forms of data visualizations to support strategic business decisions
- Support the internal departments with relevant business data from the business unit
- 3 years of experience within a Business Intelligence and a data warehouse environment.
- Experiences with Microsoft BI tools or similar
- Hands on experience with SQL server or another database language
- Experience with data visualization tools (Tableau, Power BI, Qlik, Pentaho, Looker).
- Have excellent hands on experience with SQL coding, Python and Excel
- Knowledge and exposure with big data tools / time series database is strongly appreciated (Hadoop, Spark, Snowflake)
- Fluent in English
- Good communications skills and demonstrated Strong Stakeholder Management Experience
- Strong desire to learn and continuous advancement in Big Data and data science