Position: Contact Center Leader
Department: Customer Service
Location: Chonburi, Thailand
Provides high-quality leadership, manages and is accountable for all aspects of the Team’s performance to maximize: Sales Conversion, Customer satisfaction, Retention, Employee Satisfaction, High Quality Assurance, Operation Efficiency, and Claim Services. Oversee a team of Service Experts to support them in developing new business opportunities actively. Answer queries and identify new business opportunities among existing & prospect customers. In this role, you will liaise with cross-functional internal teams (including Customer Service, Claims, Marketing, Legal, and IT departments) to improve the entire customer experience.
- Serves as a Supervisor for the Customer Care Team. Establishes and communicates sales, service, quality and productivity goals and action plans to individual members; ensures that all team members work with a focused direction to provide excellent performances.
- Leads, coaches, develops, supports, and motivates all team members to achieve sales, service and operational goals.
- Participate in the recruitment process, lead and motivate the team.
- Monitor campaigns, promotions and events to ensure better customer management.
- Handles special requests and unique customer situations promptly and effectively.
- Demonstrates and explains effective sales and service techniques to team.
- Communicates sales and service initiatives and expectations to team members.
- Review staffing schedules on a daily basis to ensure effective scheduling.
- Observes and monitors team performance throughout the day to ensure that sales & service standards achieved.
- Ensure customer compliments/complaints, tracking/resolution and analysis process is in place so that it will be managed promptly and effectively within 24 hours.
- Identifies high potential team members and promotes their development and advancement
- Ensures that all team members receive their monthly coaching and annual performance appraisal on time.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of business plans and recommend improvements
- Oversee member rewards and recognition programs
- Organize VOC meetings to discuss issues and updates (Capture of Voice of Customers/Staff)
- Organize regular Training to ensure their understanding on products and processes
- Participate in business review and revenue forecasting activities
- Work closely with Trainer to provide supports to in-house/online training courses and on-the-job training as needed.
- Host weekly meeting to share results and updates on Action Tracker to drive results
- To support & implement any ad-hoc business projects as instructed by Line Manager
- Clearly communicate the progress of Weekly/Monthly initiatives to internal stakeholders
- Develop new business and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales targets
- Forecast and track key metrics (e.g. weekly and monthly sales results VS forecasts)
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a highly customer sales and service driven environment
- Thai Nationality is preferable with excellence command of spoken and written English
- Prior experiences in Auto Insurance with Non-life broker license will be advantaged
- Analytical and conceptual thinking – using logic and reason, creative and strategic
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven, cross-functional team, Customer Focus, Team Player, Creativity, Time Management, Strong Reporting & Analytical Skills and supervisory skills.
- Proven work experience as Relationship Manager, Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, or relevant role
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization
- Solid experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce) and MS Office will be advantaged
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field
- Annual Leave start from 12 days
- Party, TGIF, Coffee and Snack
- Outing trip, Family trip or another activities
- Health Insurance & Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance for family
- Life Insurance
- Provident Fund
Share this job