How to do a remote video inspection for your motor insurance with Roojai.com
Roojai.com is the only online insurance platform where customers can do a remote video car inspection through the Roojai Mobile App. Do not waste time scheduling an appointment and having to wait for an insurance surveyor at your home. You can perform a video vehicle inspection anywhere that is convenient for you, and it takes only a few minutes of your time. If your internet connection is not fast or stable enough, you may also send photos for your remote car inspection, especially for non- type 1 car insurance products.
1. Car Insurance Type 1 Video Car Inspection
2. Car Insurance Type 2+, 3+, 2 and 3 Photo Car Inspection
3. Motorcycle Insurance Photo Vehicle Inspection For All Types
How to perform vehicle inspection via video call?
2. Park the vehicle in a well-lit place with enough space around the car so that it is visible from all angles and check the internet connection on your mobile phone to make sure it is stable.
3. Open the Roojai Mobile App and click the "Inspection" button to start the video call (Our vehicle inspection team is available Mon – Fri: 08.00 A.M. – 6.00 P.M. Sat-Sun and public holidays: 09.00 A.M. – 6.00 P.M.)
4. Our customer service team will guide you through the video car inspection. This process will take approximately 5-10 minutes.
Car Insurance Type 2+, 3+, 2 and 3 Photo Car Inspection
If your non-type 1 car insurance policy requires car inspection, please upload the photos of your vehicle following the example below via MyAccount
Motorcycle Photo Inspection –All Insurance Types
If your motorcycle insurance policy requires vehicle inspection, please upload the photos of your vehicle following the example below via MyAccount
If you prefer to conduct the vehicle inspection in person with a Roojai.com staff member inspecting your vehicle, you can contact us to make an appointment at 02 582 8866
Terms and conditions
- Your vehicle will only be insured once the vehicle inspection has been successfully completed. In the meantime, only accidents involving a third-party will be covered.
- Roojai.com reserves the right to change the policy conditions (including the premium) or to cancel the policy based on the results of the vehicle inspection.
- We will send your policy documents seven working days after a successful vehicle inspection. If you chose to receive e-Documents, you could access them 24/7 via MyAccount.
- Please ignore this email if you have already completed your vehicle inspection with us.