Fixed Cancer Insurance Premium for 5 years
Guaranteed Renewal Premium
When you renew your insurance policy, we guarantee a fixed premium for 5 years.
Product Features for Cancer Insurance
- Insured aged between 18-60 years old (the policy can be renewed until the age of 65)
- Apply easily, by just answering a health questionnaire
- 5-year fixed premium
- Coverage at any stage of cancer when the illness is found and diagnosed for the first time
- Lump sum up to 1,000,000 THB for any cancer and up to 100,000 THB for skin cancer, depending on the selected plan
- Receive your policy documents within 2 weeks
- Eligible for up to 25,000 THB tax deduction, depending on the taxation law
Easy and secure to pay online through credit/debit card.
Continuous Protection by Renewing Cancer Insurance
We will be providing continuous insurance coverage for your illness as specified in the policy if you make a payment:
- by the renewal due date
- before the renewal due date
- or within the grace period (30 days)
Cancer is the Number 1 Cause of Death among Thais for Over 20 Years
In addition to the spreading of Covid-19 that has created a new fear for people, did you know that cancer is the number 1 cause of death for Thai people over the past 20 years? This is based on information released by the Department of Medical Services, Ministry of Public Health.
The top 5 most common types of cancer in males are liver cancer and bile duct cancer, lung cancer, colon and rectal cancer, prostate cancer, and lymphoma.
The top 5 most common types of cancer in females are breast cancer, liver cancer and bile duct cancer, cervical cancer, colon and rectal cancer, and lung cancer.
Cancer Insurance Questions
What is included in the cancer insurance coverage?
If the insured is diagnosed for the first time and confirmed by a Specialist Physician that:
the insured has non-invasive cancer / carcinoma in situ, invasive cancer or skin cancer after the waiting period (90 days) and during this effective insurance contract, the company will pay compensation as per the sum insured stated in the insurance policy schedule.
How old must the insured be?
18-60 years old (can be renewed continuously until 65 years old)
Which payment methods are available?
Pay easily online through credit/debit card for both annual and monthly instalments
What is the insurance premium rate?
We guarantee a fixed premium for 5 years which will be recalculated every 5 years.
Example: If you choose to pay annually for 1,000,000 THB worth of insurance coverage with a 4,200 THB premium, you will pay a fixed premium of 4,200 THB per year for 5 years.
How to buy cancer insurance with Roojai.com?
You can get a quote and check plans online within 5 minutes. After, our staff will contact you to confirm your information and help you buy the insurance coverage you selected.
What types of cancer are covered?
Any kind and any stage of cancer (including malignant melanoma) up to 1,000,000 THB (depending on the plan)
Non-invasive cancer and other types of cancer also includes the following:
- Prostate cancer, thyroid cancer, urinary bladder cancer*, chronic lymphocytic leukemia*, malignant melanoma*, borderline tumor or low malignant potential
- In any case, any skin cancer, except the melanoma mentioned above, and pre-malignant lesions are excluded.
Invasive cancer and other types of cancer also includes leukemia, lymphoma, bone-marrow cancer, and choriocarcinoma. In any case, the following cancers are excluded:
- Prostate cancer, thyroid cancer, or urinary bladder cancer*, chronic lymphocytic leukemia*, non-invasive cancer, carcinoma in situ, any skin cancer (except malignant melanoma, borderline tumor or low malignant potential, pre-malignant lesion*, cancer in a patient who is infected with HIV or repeated cancer*
- Non-invasive cancer and other types of cancer also includes the following:
Skin cancer (except malignant melanoma) up to 100,000 THB (depending on the plan)
- Hyperkeratoses, basal cell and squamous skin cancer, as well as melanomas*
*please read the full details in the policy wordings.
What are the conditions of the Waiting Period?
Roojai will not pay compensation in case that the Insured is medically diagnosed with cancer during the first 90 days after the policy start date. The company will refund all the received premium to the insured.
Does the insured need to have a health check-up?
The insured does not need to have a health check-up. Apply easily by just answering a health questionnaire. (If the information provided is found to be inaccurate, Roojai is entitled to increase the premium or terminate the policy.)
Is the insurance premium eligible for a tax deduction?
Eligible for up to 25,000 THB tax deduction, depending on the taxation law.
When does the insurance policy become effective after purchased?
The policy will be effective on the date specified in the policy schedule.
How to cancel the policy?
- In case of Telemarketing, the policy can be canceled within 30 days (Freelook Period) from the date of receiving the policy (without cost).
- In case of purchase through an online channel, the policy can be canceled within 15 days (Freelook Period) from the date of receiving the policy (without cost).
How to renew the policy after 5 years?
The policy can be renewed through the Roojai website. We will provide continuous insurance coverage as specified in the policy if the insured pays the premium on or before the renewal due date (every 1 year) or within the grace period (30 days) from the due date of payment.
How to contact us?
Customer service 02 582 8855
Terms and Conditions for Cancer Insurance
- Purchase is limited to 1 cancer policy per person.
- You are able to cancel the policy within 30 days (TELEMARKETING) OR within 15 days (ONLINE MARKETING) from the date you receive the policy (Freelook Period).
- You should always read through the details of your coverage and conditions before deciding to buy insurance.
- Roojai.com will send a receipt and policy documents by mail.
What is NOT Covered
- When the Insured has been diagnosed, treated, or advised by a physician to have a critical illness included in the policy before the first-year policy start date (Pre-existing condition).
- When the Insured displays symptoms or is diagnosed to have a critical illness included in the policy, during the first 90 days after the policy start date specified in the schedule (Waiting Period).