Fixed insurance premium for 5 years
Guaranteed Renewal Premium
When you renew your insurance policy,we guarantee a fixed premium for 5 years.
- Insured aged between 18-60 years old.
- Apply easily, by just answering a health questionnaire.
- 5-year fixed premium
- Coverage at any stage of cancer when the illness is found and diagnosed for the first time.
- Lump sum up to 1,000,000 THB for any cancer and up to 100,000 THB for skin cancer, depending on the selected plan
- Receive your policy documents within 2 weeks
- Eligible for up to 25,000 THB tax deduction, depending on the taxation law.
Easy and secure to pay online through credit/debit card
Continuous Protection at Renewal
If you renew before the renewal due date or within the grace period (30 days) we will be provide continuous coverage for your illness as specified in the policy.
Please read the full plan details, assess your risk, and choose the right coverage for you. Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any question.Download documents
Terms and Conditions
- Purchase is limited to 1 cancer policy per person
- The premium must be paid without interruptions for the full coverage benefits
- You are able to cancel within 30 days from the date you receive the policy (Freelook Period)
- You should always study the details of coverage and conditions before deciding to buy insurance.
- The company provides a grace period for premium payment of 30 days from the due date.
- Roojai.com will send a receipt and policy documents by mail.
What is NOT covered
- In case that the insured has been diagnosed, treated, or advised by a physician as having a critical illness included in the policy before the first-year policy start date.
- In case the insured has symptoms or physical abnormality related, correlated, or resulted from a critical illness included in the policy before the first-year policy start date.
- In case the insured displays symptoms, or is diagnosed to have a critical illness included in the policy, during the first 90 days after the policy start date specified in the schedule.