Position: Claims Handler ( English speaking )
Location: Chonburi, Thailand
- Customer satisfaction during and after the claims process
- Cost control of the claim payment (ensuring what is due is paid, but only what is due)
- Maximizing the recovery opportunity against TP
- Comply with Claims Operating Manual in claims reserving, strategy and cost management.
- Handle all claims and make sure that payment for valid claims is made to the claimant.
- Communicate with customers, updating the customers of the progress of their claims.
- Coordinate with the claims call center, surveyor, services providers, Insurer and third party.
- Review survey report and approve surveyor fee followed the agreed timescales.
- Coordinate with repairer for invoice, review and approve payment within agreed timescales.
- Coordinate with Insurer for claim payment and also third party insurer for the loss to complete recovery process.
- Assigning claim assessor for review and approved repair payment.
- Identify potential fraud cases
- Propose candidates for expansion of Surveyor Company and inspector company network to be cover all region of Thailand and meet company target.
- Identify and report issues and risks, promptly notify line manager if any potential and actual claims leakage.
- Handle customer complaints, aiming to resolve situations to meet customers’ satisfaction.
- Reporting and handling of concerns, and compliments from customers and third party with recommended solutions and areas of improvement.
- Propose negotiation strategy for large claims
- Participate in Claim Project updated.
- Provide technical claim in-house training to the company.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Manager with fully supporting
- Must follow on ISMS compliance
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- At least 3 years of claims experience and knowledge in insurance product
- Good spoken and written communication skills (Good in English communication is an advantage)
- Ability to resolve complex and complaints case
- Travel upcountry
- Excellent customer service and negotiation skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to analyze information
- Good administrative and computer skills
- Annual Leave start from 12 days
- Party, TGIF, Coffee and Snack
- Outing trip, Family trip or another activities
- Health Insurance & Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance for family
- Life Insurance
- Provident Fund