To engage Roojai’s advertisement ecosystem. Ad design go beyond graphics, content and metrics. Be the most creative person on the marketing team. Create advertisement assets for use on primarily online but can be offline. Development specialties could be in CMS, databases, SEO, SMM, ecommerce, Analytics and more, but one thing is common: the need for a well-crafted mission.
- Design and build the digital assets of the company, including but not limited to display ads, emails, Facebook ads, and other graphical contents.
- Work closely with the Marketing team to develop design and everything digital (applications, websites, email marketing, social media, display ads etc.)
- Create visual concepts that communicate key ideas, campaigns, and promotions with attractive graphics
- Ability to problem solve and design, understanding all the necessary elements for an effective ad, both online and offline
- Have the ability to effectively communicate ideas and respectfully collaborate with your peers
- Assess workload and priorities to make certain all tasks are completed on schedule
- Expert with web design and development applications (Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver), and comfortable with the current version of the Adobe Creative Suite
- Team player with excellent communication skills and ability to work independently with minimal guidance
- Able to manage own workload in a fast-paced environment
- Work well under pressure with shifting priorities
- Excellent attitude and ability to work with a team
- Bachelor’s degree required. Bachelor’s degree in design or related field
At least 2+ years design experience in advertisement and graphics
- Expert proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and Photoshop
- Project management experience.
- Problem-solving and critical thinking attitude. Find problems and come up with solutions.
- Web & Application Design is extra benefit