When you choose to have your vehicle repaired with preferred garages partnered and signed contracts with Roojai.com, you will be entitled to the 12-month repair warranty. These preferred garages are entrusted with the control and regulation of the Thai General Insurance Committee. In addition, Roojai will follow up each repair process for you. You can check the name, location, and telephone number of preferred garages on our website.
Terms and Conditions of warranty
- This warranty is only available for an insured or a person permitted by an insured, who drives the insured vehicle when the accident, causing damage in accordance with Coverage for Damage to Motor Vehicle of your policy, occurs;
- The warranty is only for the first repair of the preferred garages;
- The warranty covers the damage to body or colour for up to 12 months from the date of repair completion with signing for vehicle return. Roojai.com’s claims team will liaise with and support you for making an appointment to fix the defective repair;
- The damage covered under this warranty shall be proved that it is only caused by the defective work of the preferred garage your vehicle was repaired. Roojai.com’s claims team will liaise with you and the preferred garage for such proof. If it cannot be proved that the damage is caused by the defective work of the preferred garage, you will not be entitled to this warranty;
- The warranty for the defect of the first repair is not applicable for other privileges offered or to be offered to you;
- Roojai reserves the right not to count the period of warranty repair to extend the period of the first repair;
- This warranty does not cover any damage, either wholly or partially, caused by something else rather than the first repair of the preferred garage which shall include but not limited to the following:
- (a) acid rain, chemical substance, salt, rubber;
- (b) natural disaster such as hailstorm, storm, thunder, flooding, etc.;
- (c) accident such as falling or flying objects and scratches;
- (d) the use of vehicle deviating from manufacturer’s specification;
- (e) the failure to follow the instruction of the preferred repair garage for the post-repair maintenance; and
- (f) wear and tear; and
- An insured or the driver must inform Roojai of such defect immediately after its awareness via claim hotline or email at Claim@roojai.com
“First repair” means the repair of any damage caused by an accident, in reference to the claim number issued by the company, regard less of its ordinal number. Subject to the policy coverage of your vehicle, there shall be the approval of repair to be carried out by preferred garages prior to the delivery of vehicle, as well as the inspection of vehicle after repair by the insured or driver.
“Preferred garage” means the preferred garages at your choice, partnered and have contracts for repair service signed with Roojai.com, which are listed on our website and where your vehicle had its first repair.
“Roojai.com/ We/ Our/ Us” means Roojai Service Co., Ltd. which shall include our members of staff or any other persons appointed by us.
“Warranty repair/Warranty” means the repair of any damage caused by the defect of the first repair at the preferred garage, in accordance with the terms and conditions of Roojai.com.
“You/ Your” means the driver of insured vehicle which may or may not be an insured.
Last Updated Date: 18/04/2019
Why you should get insurance coverage with Roojai
24-hour roadside assistance
Roojai provides 24-hour emergency roadside assistance service throughout Thailand. By selecting this add-on service, you can be sure that you will be in good hands if your vehicle requires towing, or you need a fuel refill, faulty battery assistance, and more. An additional service to make your journeys smoother and more enjoyable.
Monthly instalment payments by debit or credit card
With the instalment plan for debit card and credit card, without blocking your credit limit, you can split your insurance premium in smaller payments, making it easier to manage your finances.
We provide a 10-instalment plan for motor insurance and a 12-instalment plan for our accident and health insurance products.
12-month repair warranty
If you repair your vehicle in one of our over 500 preferred garages, we guarantee the repair quality for 12 months. You can check the nearest garage to you by using our motor garage map
Cashless medical treatment coverage with Roojai Care Card
Roojai customers may receive medical treatment throughout the Roojai hospital networkwithout having to make advance payment. Just show your relevant ID and your Roojai Care Card to have your medical expenses covered, based on your insurance plan.*