Roojai.com, always be there when you need us.
We guarantee to get you help at the accident scene within 30 minutes, in all districts of Bangkok or Amphor Muang of other provinces in Thailand.
Terms and Conditions
- This guarantee is only for accidents occurring in Bangkok or Amphur Muang of any province in Thailand.
- This guarantee is only for fresh claim involving another land vehicle or third-party at scene.
- If we are not able to live up to the guarantee we, in our absolute discretion, will compensate you.
- You must report an accident immediately via Roojai Mobile App or Claim Hotline in order to be eligible for the compensation.
- Time of arrival will start counting from the response confirmation by our member of staff, which is recorded in Roojai Mobile App or Claim Hotline system.
- The consideration of your eligibility for this guarantee is subject to the information of the Accident Investigation Report, the time of accident report, the time of departure to the scene, the accident acknowledgement report, and the time of response confirmation by the surveyor recorded in our system.
- We reserve the right to change the terms and conditions without a prior notice to you.
- The guarantee shall exclude:
- (a) accidents happened on tollways and restricted area where you or Roojai.com are not legally able to access;
- (b) any delay caused, either directly or indirectly, by natural hazards, force majeure, accident happened to our member of staffs, and the enforcement of any laws of Thailand;
- (c) both parties later agree to settle the dispute regardless of a reason; and
- (d) a police officer or any authority schedules the settlement for the parties at the police station after the accident.
The following definition shall apply:
“accident scene / scene” means the original and first location where an accident of insured vehicle reported to us via Roojai claim app or Claim hotline occurs;
“guarantee” means, subject to the above terms and conditions, the guarantee of our arrival to an accident scene within 30 (thirty) minutes;
“Roojai.com / We / Our / Us” means Roojai Service Co., Ltd. which shall include our members of staff or any other persons appointed by us; and
“you / your” means the driver of insured vehicle which may or may not be an insured.
Why you should get insurance coverage with Roojai
24-hour roadside assistance
Roojai provides 24-hour emergency roadside assistance service throughout Thailand. By selecting this add-on service, you can be sure that you will be in good hands if your vehicle requires towing, or you need a fuel refill, faulty battery assistance, and more. An additional service to make your journeys smoother and more enjoyable.
Monthly instalment payments by debit or credit card
With the instalment plan for debit card and credit card, without blocking your credit limit, you can split your insurance premium in smaller payments, making it easier to manage your finances.
We provide a 10-instalment plan for motor insurance and a 12-instalment plan for our accident and health insurance products.
12-month repair warranty
If you repair your vehicle in one of our over 500 preferred garages, we guarantee the repair quality for 12 months. You can check the nearest garage to you by using our motor garage map
Cashless medical treatment coverage with Roojai Care Card
Roojai customers may receive medical treatment throughout the Roojai hospital networkwithout having to make advance payment. Just show your relevant ID and your Roojai Care Card to have your medical expenses covered, based on your insurance plan.*