Create long-term and trustworthy customer relationships in selling Roojai Products. Developing new business opportunities actively through any potential channels. Answer customers queries and identify new business opportunities among prospect customers. In this role, you will liaise with cross-functional internal teams (including Customer Service, Marketing, Legal and IT departments) to improve the entire customer experience.
- Identify and contact potential Customers from difference sources
- Develop new business and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales targets
- Propose Roojai Products and convince them on board
- Track key metrics (e.g. weekly and monthly sales results VS forecasts)
- Be the primary point of Sales contact and build long-term relationships by providing “Personalized Service”
- Anticipates client needs and potential problems. Seeks out ways to increase client satisfaction.
- Address Customers concerns and queries promptly and ensure customer satisfaction
- Evaluate the effectiveness of Partners marketing plans and recommend improvements
- Capture of Voice of Customers (VOC) for Customer Experience improvements
- Attend regular Training to ensure understanding on products and processes
- Participate in business review and revenue forecasting activities
- To support & implement any ad-hoc business projects as instructed by Line Manager
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a highly customer sales and service driven environment
- Thai Nationality is preferable with excellence command of spoken and written Thai. English is an advantage.
- Prior experiences in Auto Insurance with Non-life broker license will be advantaged
- Analytical and conceptual thinking – using logic and reason, creative and strategic
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven, cross-functional team, Customer Focus, Team Player, Creativity, Time Management, Strong Reporting & Analytical Skills and supervisory skills.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence
- Solid experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce) and MS Office will be advantaged
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field