Position: Call Center Manager (Service)
Department: Customer Service
Location: Chonburi, Thailand
Providing high-quality leadership to manage and is accountable for all aspects of the departmental performance to maximise Customer satisfaction, Employee Satisfaction, Technology Utilization to ensure high Productivity, Quality and Operational Efficiency in Cost Effective manner. The Objective is to do everything possible to attain goals and achieve great results for the company.
- Establishes and communicates action plans to ensure all CC members work with a focused direction to provide excellent performances.
- Leads, coaches, develops, supports, and motivates all Team Leaders to ensure their respective team is achieving service, productivity, quality and all related operational goals.
- CAP Analysis, Resources planning & rostering, and participate in the recruitment process
- Monitor campaigns, promotions and events to ensure the best customer experience.
- Demonstrates and explains effective service techniques to team.
- Handles special requests and unique customer situations promptly and effectively.
- Ensure customer compliments/complaints, tracking/resolution and analysis process is in place so that it will be managed promptly and effectively within 24 hours.
- Hold call calibration sessions and do call evaluation regularly to ensure quality of calls made and managed, information given is correct, accurate and regulatory compliance.
- Identifies high potential team members and promotes their development and advancement
- Ensures that all Service Experts receive their monthly 1:1 on Scorecard, QA coaching and performance appraisal (half-yearly) on time.
- Work closely with Trainer to provide supports to in-house training courses and on-the-job training for Service Experts as needed.
- Service Center Process Audit half-yearly with Action Plan Implementation for continual improvement
- To support & implement any ad-hoc business projects as instructed by Line Manager
- Proven experience as call center manager or similar position in a highly customer sales and service driven contact centre environment.
- Knowledge of performance evaluation and customer service metrics
- Solid understanding of reporting and budgeting procedures
- Proficient in MS Office and call center equipment/software programs
- Certified Call Center Qualifications (e.g. COPC, ISO10002) or any equivalent qualification is a plus
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Communications, Marketing or any related field
- Thai Nationality is preferable with excellence command of spoken and written English
- Prior Services experiences in Auto Insurance with Non-life broker license is an advantage
- Analytical and conceptual thinking – using logic and reason, creative and strategic
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven, cross-functional team, Customer Focus, Team Player, Creativity, Time Management, Strong Reporting & Analytical Skills and supervisory skills.
- Customer and service-oriented, patient and strong perseverance, and work well under stress. Possess of excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational and supervisory skills.
- Lesser equivalent experience/requirement may consider as Assistant Manager
- Annual Leave start from 12 days
- Party, TGIF, Coffee and Snack
- Outing trip, Family trip or another activities
- Health Insurance & Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance for family
- Life Insurance
- Provident Fund