- Claims Service Representative is the first point of contact for customers after they claim experience
- Communicate with customers, updating the customers of the progress of their claims at stage of Claim Handling Process
- Handle customer complaints, aiming to resolve situations to meet customers’ satisfaction.
- Comply with Claims Operating Manual in claims reserving, strategy and cost management.
- Provides efficient claim service by promptly and courteously responding to all inbound inquiries regarding claims.
- Able to quickly require information, reassure the customer, provide direction, answers to basic claim questions and advise further claim process.
- Handle all claims and make sure that payment for valid claims is made to the claimant.
- Coordinate with the claims call center, surveyor, services providers, Insurer and third party.
- Review survey report and approve surveyor fee followed the agreed timescales.
- Coordinate with repairer for invoice, review and approve payment within agreed timescales.
- Coordinate with Insurer for claim payment and also third party insurer for the loss to complete recovery process.
- Assigning claim assessor for review and approved repair payment.
Identify potential fraud cases.
- Propose candidates for expansion of Surveyor Company and inspector company network to be cover all region of Thailand and meet company target.
- Identify and report issues and risks, promptly notify line manager if any potential and actual claims leakage.
- Reporting and handling of concerns, and compliments from customers and third party with recommended solutions and areas of improvement.
- Propose negotiation strategy for large claims
- Participate in Claim Project updated.
- Provide technical claim in-house training to the company.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Claim Assistant Manager with fully supporting.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Relevant insurance certificate is an advantage
- A minimum of 1-year work experience in a customer service or insurance field.
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills, and the capacity to multi-task in a structured work environment, are required.
- Ability to resolve complex and complaints case
- Ability to analyze information
- Good administrative and computer skills