Position: Data Scientist
Department: Data Analytics
Location: Chonburi, Thailand
As a member of the data analytics team, the data scientist is responsible to develop, improve, and maintain our data-driven projects. You will create impactful Machine Learning pipelines and predictive models to maximise the value of our data. You will also play a major role in promoting data driven culture in the company.
- Formulating, suggesting, and managing data-driven projects
- Building and turning prototypes into fully-fledged applications
- Performs analyses of structured and unstructured data to solve business problems.
- Deploy algorithms and statistical predictive models.
- Optimising – Improving existing Machine Learning pipelines
- Researching – Staying current with the latest research and technology trends to improve our algorithms and future-proof our solutions.
- Actively participate in solving business problems, and offer solutions based on our data.
- Deliver updates to stakeholders based on analytics.
- Recommend different ways to constantly improve data reliability and quality.
- Support the internal departments with relevant business data from the business unit.
- Advanced degree in Data Science, Statistics, Computer Science, or similar.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in predictive modelling, data science and analysis
- Competent in machine learning techniques including regression, classification, clustering.
- Computer vision and deep learning achievement will be advantageous.
- Strong background Python & Excel.
- Hands on experience with SQL server or another database language (MySQL, PostgreSQL, …)
- Experience with big data tools (NiFi, Spark, Kafka) and database language will be appreciate.
- Fluent in English
- Annual Leave start from 12 days
- Party, TGIF, Coffee and Snack
- Outing trip, Family trip or another activities
- Health Insurance & Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance for family
- Life Insurance
- Provident Fund