The Marketing Communications Manager will assess opportunities across channels, events and audiences. He/she will analyse the prospects, and develop and execute communications strategies, create the brand messaging, and build campaigns to drive growth and engagement.
He/she is a creative leader who can break down problems and drive to solutions, while keeping in mind the brand positioning, external communications, and activation strategies for the Roojai.com.
- Oversee and coordinates materials that support and align initiatives to achieve company’s overall communications and brand strategy
- Research, write, proofread, edit and publish promotional content to provide timely, accurate information to the appropriate internal/external audience (webpages, blogs, etc.)
- Optimize content for search engines and lead generation; including writing various types of articles on a wide range of topics on an ongoing basis to support and promote products and thought leadership topics to attract site visitors through search, social media, and email subscribers.
- Be the key coordinator with designer team / web team to create interplay between textual and visual elements on all brand properties.
- Develop positioning, messaging, and value proposition for Roojai.com’s marketing campaigns
- Oversee creation and delivery of press releases, advertisements, and other marketing materials.
- Overview all communications, including emails, advertising and social media
- Develop, manage and implement all marketing, advertising and promotional activities in the local market to achieve the current and longer-term sales targets
- Manage the marketing communications expenses and monitor the budget
- Conduct the planning and execution of the brand’s official events, and OOH advertising campaigns
- Ensure that the PR strategy leads to media interest in the brand and its launches so as to achieve the targeted quality and quantity of PR coverage, in the desired publications
- Work closely with the email, graphic design and advertising teams so to develop and coordinate integrated marketing campaigns to create consumer demand which will be translated to sales when combined with effective sales vehicles and excellent execution, both online and offline
- Work and communicate with external agencies and third parties to plan, develop and implement highly effective, qualitative above the line investments
- Work with the logistics team on forecasts to ensure the timely fulfilment of stocks
- Plan and implement the content strategy
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, Journalism, or related field
- 6+ years of experience developing high-quality impactful content that achieve measurable results
- Strong computer skills and interest in current technology (proficient in Microsoft Office suite)
- Self-motivated, confident, team-oriented, and creative
- Able to assume ownership and accountability for all tasks performed
- Demonstrated ability to work with others and maintain a high level of confidentiality
- High attention to detail with exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects simultaneously using effective problem-solving skills
- Works well under pressure and within tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment