Provide high quality of the Call Centre Operations to maximise: High Quality, Operation Efficiency, Customer satisfaction and Customer Exceptional Services.
- Develop programme material as required and deliver Quality Evaluation initiatives to meet business needs in the areas of Behavioural Management, Systems Knowledge and Product Knowledge.
- Regularly review Quality training material to ensure it remains current and aligned with business needs.
- Work closely with key stakeholders (including Service Experts and Customers) to keep abreast of all current policies and procedures, and ensure any changes in current practices are incorporated into current training material
- Prepare, distribute and facilitate Service Experts to participants for Quality Coaching training
- Continuously coaching/feedback to identify training gaps and recommendation for relevant training to Team Leaders/Trainer
- Actively participate in process improvement sessions, providing constructive feedback and identify gaps
- Do call evaluation to ensure quality of calls made and managed, information given is correct and accurate.
- Leverage customer feedback to identify opportunities that enhance the experience
- Resolves patient/customer complaints by identifying problems and coordinating appropriate corrective action.
- Demonstrates professional etiquette and courtesy when interfacing with customers.
- Complies with and adheres to all regulatory compliance areas, policies and procedures, and “best practices
- To support & implement any ad-hoc business projects as instructed by Line Manager
- Perform other duties as assigned from time to time by Immediate Manager
- Bachelor degree in business administration or related field
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a highly customer sales and service driven environment.
- Thai Nationality is preferable with excellence command of spoken and written English
- Prior experiences in Auto Insurance with Non-life broker license, especially the role of Service Administration and Customer Support Management will be advantaged
- Analytical and conceptual thinking – using logic and reason, creative and strategic
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven, cross-functional team, Customer Focus, Team Player, Creativity, Time Management, Strong Reporting & Analytical Skills and supervisory skills.
- To be successful, you must be customer and service-oriented, patient and strong perseverance, and work well under stress.
- You must be a team player and possess excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational and supervisory skills.
- Analytics and measurement experience will be advantaged