- Contribute to growth and profitability Motor profit center
- Influence company strategy through recommendation-driven analytics
- Continually improve process to support increased efficiency and effectiveness
- Prepare the supporting information and proposal for business stakeholder to make decision.
- Research and analyze business related data to identify the business need and suggest changes to improve product or process.
- Support other departments in delivering an outstanding customer experience
- Conducts medium to high-complexity analysis under minimal direction.
- Facilitate discussions with senior management on project prioritization
- Analyze motor portfolio and customer journeys to improve conversion, retention, and profitability.
- Work closely with underwriters to understand the risk, process, and product performance.
- Propose changes based on numerical support to the manager group.
- Support profit center manager by assisting with other duties when requested
- Bachelor`s degree in computer science, mathematics, business, economics, or other related field plus at least 4 years or more of relevant work experience.
- Graduating from actuarial related field is an advantage
- Insurance and digital background is a plus but not required.
- Strong analytical mindset, data driven and tech oriented.
- Passionate about leveraging technology to redefine business norms
- Ability to synthesize data and identify opportunities
- Strong Excel skills with other data tools (SQL, Python, PowerBI …)Communicates confidently in English and Thai in a business environment
- Works logically and independently to break down and solve problems
- Prior experience in (motor) insurance and or ecommerce is an advantage
- Experience of supporting and training others