• Provide sales and services on all products offered by the Company to new and existing customers using multi-channels but not limited to phone via inbound/outbound, email, chats, social media and faxes
• Handle all the customer interactions during the customer journey includes but not limited to leads generation, quotations, sales, Car inspection, Claim enquiry, NCD and Document verification, customer account maintenance, policy endorsement, payment follow up, renewals and surveys.
• Models and reinforces sales and service standards in all interactions with customers
• Handle credit card details sensibly to complete end to end sales transaction in high compliance manner
• Makes personal contribution to the achievement of retention goals by delivering an excellent level of customer service
• Handles all customers’ enquires, problems, and concerns by providing accurate information that is timely and responsive
• Educates and directs customers to appropriate delivery channels for sales and service transactions.
• Ensures that all customers’ concerns and complaints are satisfactorily resolved within agreed service pledge.
• Anticipates customer needs, handle complaints and potential problems. Seeks out ways to increase customer satisfaction.
• Builds long-term relationships with customers by providing “individualized” service.
• Handle all ad-hoc tasks as assigned by the Line Manager from time to time
- Bachelor degree in business administration or related field
- Preferably with past experience in a highly customer sales and service driven environment
- Thai Nationality is preferable with excellence command of spoken and written English
- Prior experiences in Auto Insurance with Non-life broker license, especially the role of Service Administration and Customer Support Management will be advantaged
- Analytical and conceptual thinking – using logic and reason, creative and strategic
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven, cross-functional team, Customer Focus, Team Player, Creativity, Time Management, Strong Reporting & Analytical Skills