- Assist the Claims Handler to achieve the Team objectives:
- Handles motor accident survey assignments for both Own Damage and Third Party motor claims.
- Customer satisfaction during and after the claims notification process
- Maximizing the recovery opportunity against TP individual at Scene
- Ensure Survey Report are processed, and Survey Fee Invoice are submitted in time
- Comply with Claims Operating Manual in claim service standard, strategy and cost management.
- Survey of accident cars at the accident place and follow up case within defined service standards of Claims Operating Manual.
- Investigation of Theft Claim, or any Suspicious Claims
- Verifying details with witnesses and insurance policy holders
- Provide expected repair costs including recovery claims for accurate reserving.
- Liaising with a range of professionals including the police, doctor, solicitors and loss adjusters
- Negotiating settlements with claimants or lawyers
- Proceeding Bail Bond
- Finalize motor surveyor report and submit to the claims handler with photographs within one working day.
- Proceeding vehicle inspection as assigned by Car Inspection Team
- Support recovery team if request
- To ensure best of class service quality, processes, system and procedures whilst dealing with the customers, dealers, garage, claim call center agents, claim handlers, third party including the police, doctor, solicitors and loss adjusters
- Perform other duties as assigned by Claims Manager
- High vocation certificate in Mechanic or University graduate
- Experience in Motor Claim Surveyor and Automobile repair is an advantage
- Should have sound knowledge of various motor vehicles, their market values, various repair procedures and costs, recovery procedures
- Good spoken and written communication skills (Good in English communication is an advantage)
- Excellent customer service and negotiation skills
- Ability to analyze information
- Good administrative and computer skills