Provide high quality training in all aspects of the Call Centre Operations to maximize: High Quality, Operation Efficiency, Customer satisfaction, Retention and Sales Conversion.
- Develop programme material as required and deliver training initiatives to meet business needs in the areas of Behavioural Management, Systems Knowledge and Product Knowledge.
- Regularly review training material to ensure it remains current and aligned with business needs.
- Work closely with key stakeholders (including Service Experts and Customers) to keep abreast of all current policies and procedures, and ensure any changes in current practices are incorporated into current training material
- Regularly listen in to calls to understand the Customer Experience and identify gaps
- Prepare, distribute and facilitate individual assessments to participants for training sessions and collect feedback to compile results
- Continuously conduct training needs assessment to identify training gaps and arrange for relevant training
- Forecast training roadmap for work year and maintain training schedule for team members
- Conduct general training administration including; attendance records, assessment reports (Individual & Team)
- Actively participate in process improvement sessions, providing constructive feedback and suggestions.
- Do call evaluation to ensure quality of calls made and managed, information given is correct and accurate.
- Maintains knowledge of each team members’ talents and career objectives. Works with individuals to ensure that they are provided with an opportunity to access available resources to reach their career objectives.
- Supports in-house training courses and on-the-job training for team members as needed.
- Identifies high potential team members and promotes their development and advancement
- To support & implement any ad-hoc business projects as instructed by Line Manager
- Perform other duties as assigned from time to time by Line Manager
- Bachelor degree in business administration or related field
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a highly customer sales and service driven environment.
- Thai Nationality is preferable with excellence command of spoken and written English
- Prior experiences in Auto Insurance with Non-life broker license, especially the role of Service Administration and Customer Support Management will be advantaged
- Analytical and conceptual thinking – using logic and reason, creative and strategic
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven, cross-functional team, Customer Focus, Team Player, Creativity, Time Management, Strong Reporting & Analytical Skills and supervisory skills.
- To be successful, you must be customer and service-oriented, patient and strong perseverance, and work well under stress.
- You must be a team player and possess excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational and supervisory skills.