The UX Senior Manager – Protection products, is responsible for the User Experience journey and the User Interface for all the protection insurance products (cancer, covid, critical illness, health, etc.)
- Responsible to oversee the design and implementation of Protection product design within the Roojai website and app touchpoints with a mobile first approach.
- Facilitates meetings and leads brainstorming/sketching sessions with the web team, and as needed with partners and cross-functional teams, to articulate the User Experience journey and User Interface for all the insurance Protection products.
- Leads the UX quality assurance effort.
- Provides guidance and mentorship to UX team members.
- Responsible for evolution of the UX for all Protection products with a result-based approach.
- Responsible for work presentation to CMO and CEO for feedback and approval in conjunction with the P&C UX Senior Manager.
- Responsible for UX Product feedback sessions to aid in understanding the best practices, conventions, patterns, and to provide feedback to improve UX solutions.
- Responsible for interface adherence to brand guidelines, pattern conventions and standards, and process efficiencies related to quality assurance and excellence
- Defining the User Experience and Interaction Design
- Responsible for gathering of business, technical and customer requirements
- Responsible for the definition of the scope, approach and high level solution for new and/or changes to existing customer experiences
- Accountable for the timely delivery and adherence to quality expectations of Sprint teams
- At least 5 years experience in a UX related role
- Clear understanding of the complete marketing funnel
- Experience with agile development practices
- Experienced with Adobe Creative Suite
- Must be able to clearly communicate and write in both English and Thai
- Analytical mindset, and strong critical thinking skills
- Quick learner with strong work ethic; proactive in solving problems; ability to work under pressure while maintaining good team cohesion.