To manage end-to-end candidate hiring processes & candidate pipelines to ensure a positive candidate’s experience including counselling the candidate on benefits, salary, and corporate environment, proceeding with the offer documentation, and ensuring smooth onboarding process.
- Design, implement, improve overall recruiting strategy
- Manage end-to-end recruitment activities (Sourcing, interviewing, offering)
- Work closely with stakeholders planning on recruitment strategies to identify and bring in the right candidates to the funnel on both active and passive types of applications
- Coordinate and negotiate with recruitment agencies on contracts, job openings, job descriptions, and offers
- Follow the salary guideline for offering to the candidate
- Preparing employment contract and other related to the hiring
- Manage employee personal documentation and make sure it is well managed recording and friendly using
- Initiate and maintain database of employee information in the system
- Be a contact person and consultant for new employee if they have any concern
- Preparing the related recruitment reports by monthly and quarterly
- Analyze of candidate behavior, channel of recruitments
- Collaborate in any employer branding initiatives events with a goal of expanding networking and relationship building with potential candidate communities
- Expanding recruitment channel
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management, Psychology, Business Administration, or related field.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Recruitment field
- Have experience on foreign recruitment.
- Good communication skills in English. (Both speaking and writing)
- Strong communication, negotiation and presentation skills with good planning, systematic thinking.
- Pleasant personality, good interpersonal, services minded and sense of urgency, work as a team and able to work independent.
- Initiative, Creative and work independently
- Good operation in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.